Why is Maintenance Important
It is very important that you have your Sprinter van regularly maintained by a qualified technician. You should always have a maintenance schedule in place to ensure your Sprinter va is at its peak performance and durability.
It is important to get the very best fuel economy out of your Sprinter van whether it be your personal every day driver or a fleet vehicle that you put a few thousand miles per week on. Good fuel economy can save you thousands of dollars in a years time just by simply setting a maintenance plan and following it. If you find yourself strapped for time then let the professionals do it for you. With our maintenance software, we can simply track your next service and schedule you in advance.
Information about front shock /strut work
This average is for a price which can range from as low as $470 up to around $780.00
General Steps - diesel particulate replacement
- On the drivers side remove the floor covering off to the side.
- On the passengers side take off the cover for the tools.
- Remove the cover for the upper strut mounting (STRUT).
- Remove the nut on the upper strut mounting (STRUT).
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the front wheels.
- Raise the lower control arm approximately 10 mm with a jack to remove the tension from the strut.
- Remove the strut from the steering knuckle (STRUT).
These instructions are for informational purposes only, they are a general guide and may not reflect the actual process of our shock/strut replacement needed for your specific vehicle. Theses instructions should not replace the expertise a mechanic can provide.